Friday, March 23, 2007

Mission Trip Breakfast

Don't forget: If you're interested in a mission trip this summer, there's a breakfast conversation about it this coming Sunday morning (8:15 am) before church. Bagels, coffee, OJ.

Pastor Fritz is looking for something that our older youth can join in on, so if you're looking for a meaningful way to spend quality time with your kids, please come.

From the testimony of those who went to Mississippi last year, writing a check cannot compare to the experience of helping someone with your own two hands, meeting the people you're helping, and really connecting.

Check the e-bulletin or call the church or Pastor Fritz for the meeting time.

2 comments:

Jean B said...

I have thought about another mission trip this summer and can't seem to decide because these days I am limited by "weak" knees. However, after speaking to Pastor Fritz this morning, I think there may be something I can do that doesn't not mean climbing up and down a ladder.

I think we should all consider what we can contribute to our friends in Maine. I know we're all busy and don't really have the time. If I go I will be giving up the idea of a summer teaching job, but I believe that a mission trip is good for the soul.

Anybody want to reconsider?

Beatrix W said...

I would love to go on a mission trip this summer. What is the youngest you can be but still allowed to go??